We are a team of compassionate vets with a passion to treat our furry friends. At Hwy 401 Warden Pet, we provide a clean, comfortable and well-organized medication environment to your pets. It is crucial to keep the sick pets under strict observation and in tidy surroundings. We only employ professional staff assuring that your pets receive a highest level of care during their stay. Our staff is always calm, courteous and provide them homely feel. Our veterinarians give due emphasis on pet’s behavior to diagnose the root cause of the problem. Our services are affordable and there are no hidden costs.
X-rays, ultrasound, endoscopy, vaccinations, we provide each and every medical assistance for your loving pets. Call us now to consult about the ailment of your pet with our veterinarians.
We will work hard to provide a partnership between you and your pet and our veterinary health care team. Informed, current and ethical care is extended to all of our clients and their pets. We will honor the practice of veterinary medicine with our professionalism, courtesy and respect of people for their pets, staff members and other veterinarians. We will continue to learn and to teach, so that our staff is well trained, and our veterinarians can present the best treatment options available for your pet. We encourage an open and honest dialogue with you. In short, we have made veterinary medicine, our life work, because we love the animals that come to our care.
We Specialize in:
- Anesthesia and Pain Monitoring
- Behavioral Consultation
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cancer Treatment
- Dental Health and Dental Imaging
- Diagnostic Imaging – Radiology
- Heartworm, Fleas and Other Parasites
- Hospitalization and Nursing Care
- Preventive Care
- Physical Examination and Vaccines
What to Expect From Us?
- Our courteous and experienced veterinarian surgeons render utmost attention towards your pet’s needs
- Emergency assistance provided to the pets
- The Pets are instantly diagnosed and applicable medication is provided
- Comprehensive range of veterinary services for every kind of pet
- We have a large team of specialist rendering personal care to every pet
- Our hospital is fully equipped with latest surgical tools, medical equipments and vet medicine.
The Canadian Veterinarian’s Oath
Being admitted into the profession of veterinary medicine, and possessing an unyielding sense of honor, I solemnly swear to my colleagues and to society, that I will use my scientific knowledge and skills for the protection of animal health and will strive, as a lifelong obligation, to continue to improve my professional knowledge and competence and to maintain the highest moral standards for myself and the profession and welfare, the relief of animal suffering, the promotion of public health and the advancement of veterinary and medical knowledge.
I will practice my profession conscientiously and with dignity, and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics.