The Hwy 401 Warden Pet was established so that pet owners could avail reliable veterinary surgeries. We make sure that your pet gets safe and quality surgical care. Our veterinary clinic is committed to providing effective animal surgical services in Scarborough. We strive hard to find new innovative ways to improve the standards of care provided to the animals that their owners entrust to us.
Hwy 401 Warden Pet offers a wide range of surgical services. Our skilled and experienced vet staff can handle the following surgeries:
We have experience in diagnosing and treating orthopedic problems in both dogs and cats. With a comprehensive inventory of orthopedic implants along with our equipment, we make sure we provide successful orthopedic surgeries.
Stifle joint conditions
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Luxating patellas
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy (TPO)
- Juvenile Pubic Symphodesis (JPS)
- PennHip and OFA evaluations for hip dysplasia
- Femoral Head and Neck Excision (FHNE)
- Total hip replacement (THR)
- Can provide fixation implants for all kinds of fractures
- Hybrid fixation systems and external fixator
- Angular limb correction
Soft Tissue Surgery
Most of the soft tissue cases that are handled are facilitated by the broad use of stapling equipment.
- PEG tube placement in case of enteral feeding
- Perineal Urethrostomy:cystotomy
- Oncological surgery:AmputationTumor, removalLimb, sparing surgery
- Reconstructive surgery:Skin grafting, Stenotic nares
- Dental Procedures:Endodontics, Exodontics, Selective orthodontics
- Emergency Surgery:Gastric foreign bodies, Gastric dilatation and volvulus, Traumatic injuries and wounds, Intestinal obstructions, Foreign body retrieval through non-invasive flexible endoscopy
Our veterinarians are skilled when it comes to surgical interventions. We strive to make our surgical patients most comfortable pre and post operative and make sure that they are well integrated back into their daily activities. If you have any questions regarding preparing your pet for surgery or what to do when you bring them home, don’t worry, we’ll be there for you to answers all your questions and concerns. Proper discharge instructions are given after each surgery.
Call us now to fix an appointment with our veterinarians.